Saturday, April 28, 2007

"Running in circles" series

"Am I getting anywhere, or am I in one spot?"

Last summer as I ventured into the blogosphere, I wrote a weekly run log/essay about my track workouts titled, Running in circles. The series culminated at the Presque Isle Personal Endurance 12 Hour Run, an ultramarathon event where I ran in circles on a scenic 1 mile loop within Presque Isle State Park.

I'm not so sure I am done with this volume. When I set out on this journey, I thought circles were to become a metaphor for my personal and professional life. The series turned out as simply a journal towards running goals and ambition. I wonder about the necessity for the continued need to look inward as a tool to let go and move on.

While my mind wanders on this day, feel free to browse the series:

Running in circles: Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6

Running in circles at the Presque Isle Personal Endurance 12 Hour Run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home