Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week of April 15-21

Sun: Cycling 6.5 miles
Mon: Run 3 miles easy
Tue: 3 miles easy; 10 miles cycling
Wed: rest
Thur: rest
Fri: 7 miles easy
Sat: Cycling 15 miles; run 3 miles (brick)

Totals:
Run: 16 miles on 4 runs (2h 22m)
Cycling: 31.5 miles (2h 10m)

A recovery week.

I placed a lot of pressure on myself with that race report, yet happy that I spent the time and effort to to recall the day's events. I would make a horrible reporter--its takes too much energy for me to write like that.

All-in-all, I'm pleased with recovery and look forward to trying a long run today. With Bull Run now in the rear-view, I'm now able to start to visualizing Mohican only 8 weeks away. The excitement builds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

That was a very well written race report.

But now you've scared me with the eight weeks!!! comment.

1:35 PM  
Blogger maniac hippo said...

Good to see you up and training for the hundred. Knowing how well you run the longer stuff I have an enormous confidence that you'll do well.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home