Monday, October 15, 2007

What's next

I think the disappointment of the Chicago Marathon accelerated the rate of entry to the Grand Rapids Marathon. My preference, when re-running a marathon so quickly, is to sign up the day before the event. Grand Rapids was filling so quickly that I took the plunge. I'm in for another try now less than two weeks away.

I'm going to California for a long Thanksgiving holiday. The Quad Dipsea is high on my list. I'm going to be in and around Northern California and undoubtedly I will make time for a few trail runs.

After that, I'm not sure. Some down time. Rest. At a minimum, survive the winter. Designs on 2008 are quickly coming into view. I've yet to try the Winter Buckeye 50km and this could be the year.

First things first. Twelve days to the race and go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home