Wednesday, July 09, 2008

On the road

I'm taking off for a long weekend to Western NC. Stay tuned for a report of the Grandfather Mountain adventure.

The weeks ahead are sure to busy. With the Buckeye Trail 50k on July 19 and the Burning River 100 on August 2, Northeast Ohio's ultrarunning community is sure to be fully energized.

I am heading up the Station Road Bridge aid station (miles 33 and 39) once again at the Burning River race. I am seeking volunteers for a few hours between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pm. Let me know if you'll be available. Volunteers receive a Burning River T-shirt and I'll need to know your size.

To the mountains!

3 Comments:

Blogger TonyP said...

Hae fun at the Grandfather Mountain Marathon. I was reading about it this morning and put it in my This Weekend in Running post.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Good luck, Lloyd!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Lloyd! I found you!! It's me Sarah....the gal that kept passing you as you stopped to take some amazing pics of GM. Great job at the marathon.... You looked like you were really enjoying yourself out there! When did you say your next race is? I'm hoping to do OBX in November.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home