Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Christmas Ale and other fun stuff





Today is the day. This year's batch of Christmas Ale is ready to go at the Great Lakes Brewing Co. Its on tap starting today and the bottles are supposed to hit the stores sometime next week.

Other fun stuff coming up:

Over the past few years, I've focused on the marthon. Running a 5k race used to be a despicable idea. Not so this year as I'm having fun trying some shorter races. I'll try once again this weekend at the Cleveland Race for the Cure.

Its appears to be a Columbus weekend. It just so happens Carlos Jones and the PLUS Band is playing Columbus on Saturday night. How convenient. Then its over to watch the Columbus Marathon on Sunday. The set is from 10p-2a at Sunset Negril and the marathon starts at 8am. Good thing I'm just spectating and not running!

My favorite professional team of all time, the Oakland A's, are in the ALCS. Now that the Yankees are out, is it possible to make it to the World Series?

Perhaps I'll grab one of those Christmas Ales tonight and catch a part of game 2.

5 Comments:

Blogger Papa Louie said...

Christmas Ale sounds delicious!

1:54 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

I didn't know you were a beer drinker, let alone a good beer drinker. Enjoy a beer for me!

5:21 PM  
Blogger qcmier said...

I was hoping to get some of the pumkin ale first. I hope they don't run out of Christmas ale before Christmas though.

Oh, go A's!!! (Although they are now done 0-2)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Lloyd said...

How come its only the triathletes that like the good beer? Runners...?

Rejoice. Good beer lives here.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I did try the Martian Ale that I got at the YUT-C good stuff!!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home