Saturday, September 23, 2006

Quick Saturday update - YUT-C 50km

I'm making a day of the Browns game tomorrow, so here's a quick race update. More to come after I recover from the weekend.

Guess the blogger I finally met today at the Youngstown 50km? (Hint: She ran her first ultramarathon today.)



Today turned out as a fine day for a long run. Weather: mid-60s, a bit humid and overcast. Mill Creek Park as a race venue did not disappoint. I finished intact in 5:18.

After the finish: "Slim" Jim Harris, RD Bob Combs, and moi

2 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

Holy cow you finished 2 hours ahead of me! Thanks for sticking around to see me finish!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Papa Louie said...

Great race! Hey, I know that girl. I've run track with her on Tuesdays.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home