Thursday, September 21, 2006

The first day of fall

The Autumnal Equinox isn't for two more days yet. Wow.

Its not yet the the first day of fall and it feels like the first day of winter. Sheesh, did it get cold in a hurry. I don't mind the cold. Colder is better than warmer when it comes to marathon running. But I'm in no hurry. Give me fall!!!!!

Here are some things I did today because it was so freakin' cold:

- Thought about lighting the pilot light.
- Took my winter coat to the dry cleaner cause I might need it like, this week.
- Went for my run today in pants for the first time since spring.
- Got invited to the Browns/Ravens game this Sunday.

Hmmm...its football season. It really is the first day of fall. Fall...my favorite season.

I'm going to get some good rest for the race. I hope there's not a good reggae gig somewhere tonight to distract me.

2 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

you ran in pants? We need to have a talk ;) I'm the one with shorts on until it gets below 32 usually.

I LOVE FALL!!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger qcmier said...

Pants? No snow, no pants. At least you didn't break out the tights.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home