Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Amateur night

I really do want to write up a report about Punxy and Erie, but RLC is getting in the way. Go figure...

In the meantime, it's amateur night. Give any Joe a video camera and look out. This was totally impromptu on my part. I had just wanted to snap some photos along the way at the Erie Marathon. As I trodded on, I thought to capture my feelings at various intervals along the course on video. Here's a couple clips. It's part hilarious and mostly embarassing. My camera presence is horrible! These are my first youtube posts. Be sure to check the photo blog for more vids in the future.



This one is at mile 20, my 51st of the weekend and running great.



Yeah, I'm silly. And BTW, Kellie had no problem "hanging." She ran strong at the end and dropped me for a couple miles. Way to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger Papa Louie said...

Looks like you were having fun. I hope I can run that well at Columbus and be able to chat at the 20 mile mark. Way to go on your 52 marathon racing!

9:23 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

fun! I always feel like an ass on video. I think we all think we have bad camera presence.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

That was awesome. I'll have to try that with my phone.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Lloyd said...

It was fun.

During this race I pushed my self to a new limit and I wanted to catch it on tape. I captured some thoughts that normally fall by the wayside.

I taped at miles 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, and 23. These two clips were the only ones I didn't completely embarrass myself.

Lou- the way you've been training, you're too fast for chatting. :)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home