Saturday, March 08, 2008

Blizzard weekend

It's a blizzard here. Sustained wind and snowfall since Friday morning. Local government offices closed early Friday afternoon. My YMCA closed too. It's still closed today and I'm searching for a place to run. I might have to brave the elements.

I've snapped a few photos from yesterday and this morning. With a forecast for more snowfall into tonight, tomorrow's 15k race ought to be interesting. Click here or the pictures below to view the weekend blizzard album. I'll add to the collection when the snowfall stops and the digging begins. I can use snowshoes.


This morning's view from my front door.


From the driveway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Running 2 Mohican said...

Well did you find a place to run or brave the elements? The weather put a stop to my 50 miler this weekend. Ejoy the 15h in the morning.

3:26 PM  
Blogger TonyP said...

That is some crazy weather !

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home