Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sky.fm - The consummate roots reggae catalog

This is it. No more looking for the roots. Its all there at

SKY.FM

DJ Bahilman has a roots catalog of over 5,000 tracks from mostly the 1970-80s era. He sprinkles in some newer artists, but you can be sure that its all wonderful. I can't believe I haven't found him sooner.

I've set my radio to SKY.FM and now its stuck.

Is it possible to download streaming audio so I can listen on the run? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Today's run: 12.5 easy miles on trails. Just under 2 hours. Started from Cottonwood/Mastick on the bridal trail to the Nature Center, added the 4-hill trail loop, and returned to Cottonwood. The new Teva shoes are a go for next week's trail race.

Happy Labor Day. In honor of those Ironman Wisconsin (Sep 10) peeps, I'm hoping to go for a long bike ride on my day off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I did a similar run Sunday but started at the Nature center. We will have to run together some time.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home