Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hey gadget heads...

You gotta check THIS out. Thanks to Scott Dunlap and his Trail Runner's Blog for the story. Scott describes his experience running on the Alter G anti-gravity treadmill.

Yes, you heard me correctly. An anti-gravity treadmill.




Today's run: 22 miles total (3:10:47)

'Twas a nice humid one down in the Cuyahoga Valley this morning. The first 14 (1:52) was the Lock 29/Towpath/Carriage Loop run. Ran with the Trailcheetah and Faceplant. I drove up to Happy Days for the last 8 (1:18) and looped the Ledges down to Kendall Lake for the Cross-Country Trail and the upper Salt Run before returning to the car. I love this set of trails more than the BT. Too bad the Ledges are off-limits for climbing.

Speaking of gadgets...although its no Alter G, I picked up a new toy of my own this weekend. Once I learn how to use it, I hope to Leave a trail here with y'all.

1 Comments:

Blogger qcmier said...

I love the trails around Kendall Lake, although some of the trails are not the best for running. I've had multiple major ankle sprains around there. Well have to hit them on your easy run day sometime.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home