Thursday, September 04, 2008

Check in

It's been a month since a post. I am here.

There's running to write about. I've run a couple races and added a couple to the calendar. Check the sidebar.

Marathon is 7.5 weeks away. Mileage is there, averaging 50+ for the last 12 weeks. A weekly speed workout in each of the last 4 weeks.

YUT-C is on September 20th. They've added a 25k to go with the 50k trail run. NEO Trail club does a great job organizing.

I look forward to the fall running season. Witnessing a peak performance by a fellow runner is sometimes as satisfying as achieving my own.

I am here.

2 Comments:

Blogger TonyP said...

You live !!
I'll be at Marine Corps as well with Meredith. We should all meet up.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Come have a beer with us after Akron!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home